Code Of The Road

Code Of The Road


VOW today to go my way, determined not to speed This day right now I take the vow that I will always heed The regulations of the road ; the signals and the lights Keeping in my mind the thought of other people's rights. Selfishness and recklessness may lead me to a smash
Causing death or even worse all in a moment's flash. Is it worth the risk to gain a minute or a mile.
Thinking in my folly that I'm driving in fine style ?
Lack of thought of other drivers might well prove to be 
A perilous and most expensive business for me.
So on this and every day I vow to keep the code
And do my own small bit towards the safety of the road.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Know Yourself
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a Comment

0 Comments